Friday 1 May 2015

IM BACK?


HELLO,

I have been MIA for a while now, and that's mainly because of exams and partly because I lost the passion for... fashion? No, just generally felt inspirational-less.
Somedays I still feel that way. But I'm trying hard not to lose focus on things I want to pursue and the things I want to focus on. I chide myself so much for being completly and utterly LAZY. I tend to sit around , far too trapped in what goes on inside my head I let opportunities to do the things I love, pass. This habit just flucatuates everynow and then. Howver, now that things seem to have calmed down I have really missed blogging and creating fashion sets. I used to sit at the computer, bored, because I didn't know what to do. Now I have realised I'd been ignoring my hobbies online such as continuing this blog.

SOO, without any further reasons. Yes, I am aiming to post more. Whether they are pictures, fashion sets or random blog posts. I hope anyone who enjoys my blog will continue to follow.

--January

No comments:

Post a Comment