Sunday 9 February 2014

The TMI Tag!!

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:

1: What are you wearing?
At the moment: great sweatpants and a grey striped work out top. Not really that fashionable. Haha

2: Ever been in love?
Yes with inanimate objects! Nah just kidding. Yes, I believe so.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yup..

4: How tall are you?
5"7! I wanna grow another foot or two taller hehe

5: How much do you weigh?
60 stones.. I'm not sure.

6: Any tattoos?
Nope. But I'd like to get one in the future

7: Any piercings?
My earlobes! That's all
8: OTP?
Me + Cameron Dallas + Nash Grier! *hehe* or Phan (Dan and phil)

9: Favorite show?
I don't really Watch TV that often but I'm still a big fan of glee.

10: Favorite bands?
Yes!I love this question! Panic at the disco, fall out boy, Paramore, we the kings and the 1975!!

11: Something you miss? .
Those days when I didn't know a lot so I had very few things to worry about. Days when I could just mess around and be a kid. But I also miss my family and the people I love.

12: Favorite song?
All Time favourite: chocolate by the 1975
But right now: she's so perfect by 5 seconds of summer

13: How old are you?
I am 15 :D

14: Zodiac sign?
Leo , rawr.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who smells nice and takes care of themselves, who is funny and charming, smart but not in a cocky way, loving and likes to show their affection in many ways, someone I could trust and just be comfortable with each other.

16: Favorite Quote?

"When life gives you lemons, get some vodka and throw a party".

"It's not how far you go, but having the courage and bravery to keep going".

17: Favorite actor?
I dont really have one, but if i had to answer id say: Josh Hutcherson.

18: Favorite color?
Purple (dark plumb)

19: Loud music or soft?
Both! Depends on my mood.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I hate going to my bedroom, it must makes me even more depressed. So I either go outside if it's sunny or somewhere I can find happy vibes.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Erm... 20 minutes roughly. Depends what's going on ;) jk!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Now it takes me 30-40 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I don't believe in violence and I don't like trouble. But if I had to fight for something I believe or someone in then, yes, possibly. But otherwise hell to the no.

24: Turn on?
A cute laugh, smelling good, goofiness in a cute way, spontaneous attitude!

25: Turn off?
Cockiness, being negative and smelling bad. As you can see I have a thing for smells.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
A new and progressive hobby

27: Fears?
Turning 89 and having many regrets in life because I didn't do the things I wanted to. Not making enough mistakes to say: hey I got through that and look at me now! And death..

28: Last thing that made you cry?
A conversation. :')

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my family ♥♥♥

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I am born in august, therfore I am an August baby. Avalanche was inspired by Michelle Phan's 'draw my life' video.

31: Last book you read?
Thirteen days till midnight (by the author I can't remember)

32: The book you’re currently reading?
The one above... I'm a slow reader.

33: Last show you watched?
Glee!

34: Last person you talked to?
My younger sister

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I am her older sister :P

36: Favorite food?
I don't have a specific one. I love every thing! Except some stuff...

37: Place you want to visit?
I want to go back to California and explore. I also want to go to Italy someday.

38: Last place you were?
I was in the living room watching Cameron Dallas . Hehe

39: Do you have a crush?
No.... yes. Haha

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Not suuuree

41: Last time you were insulted?
About an hour ago when my sister called me boring because I didn't Watch her favorite Youtubers

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry!

43: What instruments do you play??
I play guitar! Steel, nylon and electric. Wait, does the Cajon box count? Haha

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
My beaded, chains and string bracelets and my chain necklaces.

45: Last sport you played?
It's been a while...

46: Last song you sang?
Awake all night - by Cody Simpson ♥

47: Favorite chat up line?
Are you made of copper and telirium because you're a CuTe

48: Have you ever used it?
NAH!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Friday after school, If walking home with a friend counts.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

THE PEOPLE I TAG:

On YouTube:

Riya Sharma
Jamika Sutton.

No comments:

Post a Comment