Monday 11 May 2015

// MY HEAD // --j

My Thoughts...

Okay so here's something a little weird, and a little different.
It's now really really hard for me to disclose what thoughts run through this crazy head of mine, and
I cannot give you any psychology facts because I do not take it. But would rather have a psychologist honestly diagnose that for me.

My brain, as I 'd like to visually discrube it. Is like a photoshop file. Each thought I process every mili-second, is like a quickly produced/edited image with dozens of layers of thoughts blended and overlapped on one another, creating a distorted array of thoughts, feelings, emotions etc.

I can create an infinite gallery of all these images in my head. Which is structured like a maze, and I an running through it. But every now and then I would pass an image I had created in the past, and remiscent.
Some would create colour and texture, and a vibrant aura. Whilst other paintings in my head would connote a sense of dispair because that old memory was either too bittersweet... or just too bitter to even forget. Like, a abstract piece gone wrong.

--JANUARY

No comments:

Post a Comment